Rheumatologist to Join a Growing Multispecialty Group Near Miami, FL
Aventura is centrally located between Miami Beach and Fort Lauderdale, and is a vacation destination from all over the world.
You will be employed by a large and financially stable multispecialty group with a guaranteed salary and the ability to augment your income with a partnership-track. You with also receive full health benefits completely paid for by the group along with a 401(k) retirement plan, CME, and up to 25 days of PTO.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2653678.
- Join 1 of the largest physician-owned practices in Florida, extending from Miami to Jupiter
- Monday through Friday with no call
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient work covering the local hospital and clinic
- Enjoy lots of referrals from day 1
- Partnership-track after 1 year and profitable
- Enjoy up to 25 days of PTO to enjoy all that South Florida has to offer
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible (this year) to qualify
- Aventura is located just north of Miami Beach
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Rheumatologist to Join a Growing Multispecialty Group Near Miami, FL
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly