Obstetrics/Gynecology Opportunity in Idaho With Academic Affiliation
You will receive a competitive compensation package, medical/dental/vision benefits, 3 weeks of vacation the 1st year with 10 paid holidays, and up to $75K in student loan repayment is available. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, 5 days of CME time with a stipend, a retirement plan, and federal tort malpractice coverage.
Pocatello is set against a Rocky Mountain backdrop in eastern Idaho. It beckons people with its beautiful views, outdoor adventure, and rich educational and business opportunities. A convenient location, easy transportation routes, Idaho State University, and an excellent quality of life are all here.
Let CompHealth know what is important to you. We can connect you with OB/GYN jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Up to $75K in FQHC loan repayment available
- Federal tort malpractice coverage
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Call is 1 day a week and 1 weekend a month
- Full support staff in the clinic
- 3D ultrasound da Vinci robotics available
- Spanish is a plus, but not required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Obstetrics/Gynecology Opportunity in Idaho With Academic Affiliation
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly