Orthopedic Surgeon Needed in Michigan
This employed position offers a competitive base salary plus productivity in year 1. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, full comprehensive benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, 2 weeks of CME plus $4,500, a retirement plan, occurrence based malpractice coverage, and student loan repayment.
Come practice in Hillsdale, Michigan. It is nestled in a scenic county of some 47,000 residents, and just over an hour from metropolitan areas, such as Detroit, Lansing, Toledo, Ann Arbor, and Kalamazoo.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact John DeJoseph at 203.663.9386 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2654838.
- Base plus productivity in year 1
- Student loan repayment
- Occurrence based malpractice
- Employed position
- Growth and succession planning
- Total joints a plus
- Call of 1:3 to 1:4
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeon Needed in Michigan
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly