Orthopedic Hand Surgeon Needed in Duluth, MN
They offer a competitive compensation and benefits package which is reviewed yearly for market competitiveness.
Come live and practice in a pleasant Minnesota city. It is located on the coast of Lake Superior, and the waterfront downtown is clean, interesting, and attractive. Outdoor recreational opportunities abound at the forests and lakes to the north of the city. This is an excellent place to call home.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Stephen Szygiel directly at 203.663.9371 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- Large volume of hand pathology
- Athletic team coverage for professional, college, and high school sports teams
- Advanced imaging on-site, in-office fluoroscopy
- Multisite therapy division, supported with on-site certified hand therapy
- Call is divided equally among the surgeons in the practice
- Hospital is a level 2 trauma center with a state-of-the-art ED
- Candidates must be fellowship trained
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Orthopedic Hand Surgeon Needed in Duluth, MN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly