OB Hospitalist Needed in Oklahoma
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive hourly rate. You will be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/PTO, CME allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Come live and work in Norman, OK. As the home of the University of Oklahoma Sooners, Norman has wonderful education, a thriving but quiet city and a fun work-life balance. Norman is a great place to raise a family. Please send your information to Seth Fredericks (email and phone number below) ASAP. This opportunity will not last long.
CompHealth has been one of the most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years in America. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Seth Fredericks directly at 203.663.9398 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2687562.
- Home of the Oklahoma Sooners
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical malpractice insurance with tail
- Great signing bonus
- CME allowance
- 7, 24-hour shifts a month
- In-house anesthesia
- Excellent work-life balance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for OB Hospitalist Needed in Oklahoma
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly