General Orthopedic Surgeon Needed in Washington
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
The Lake Chelan Valley features year-around recreational opportunities in a world class outdoor environment. The Chelan Valley features a combination of breathtaking scenery, vineyards, wineries, orchards, golf, hiking trails, boating, and fishing.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, call Rachel Roberto at 203.663.6655 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Building a new hospital
- General orthopedics position
- Minimal trauma call, if any
- Robotics available
- Board certified or board eligible
- Located in a resort town, 4 hours east of Seattle
- One of the most beautiful locations to visit in Washington
- Very safe and affordable area with great schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for General Orthopedic Surgeon Needed in Washington
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly