Hospitalist With Critical Care Skills in Oklahoma
This permanent position offers a compensation package with additional incentives. You will also receive health and dental medical benefits, a $5K CME allowance, a 401(k) match retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Live and practice in a major metropolitan area of Oklahoma City. The city has plenty to do in its revitalized and attractive downtown, including a lively entertainment district and professional sports. Overall, this is a friendly city with a low cost of living which makes it a great place to settle down or raise a family.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please reach out to Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full time with 15 shifts a month
- Physician assistant available 8 am to 4 pm to assist with majority of discharges
- Board certification in internal medicine
- Training component when residents are present during shifts
- Proficient in ICU skills
- Must be neuro savvy or willing to learn
- Neurologist always available
- Large area for living options
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Hospitalist With Critical Care Skills in Oklahoma
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly