Internist for Sub-Acute Rehab/Nursing Home Job in Smithtown, NY
This employed opportunity has a competitive base salary with RVUs. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 20 days of PTO, 1 week of CME time, a 401(k) retirement plan, and a sign-on bonus.
Smithtown is a town in Suffolk County, New York on the North Shore of Long Island. This town is an eastern suburb of New York City.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please reach out to Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Working in a large skilled nursing facility
- Passion for working with the elderly a must
- Geriatric fellowship a plus
- Great work-life balance with no nights or weekends
- Mid-level staff support
- Must be a BC or BE internal medicine or family medicine
- Excellent compensation and benefit package including 20 days PTO
- Location, location, location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Internist for Sub-Acute Rehab/Nursing Home Job in Smithtown, NY
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly