Day Hospitalist Block With Schedule Opportunity in New Jersey
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come practice just outside of Camden's bustling medical and university downtown enclave. You will be able to enjoy downtown shopping, dining, and events. It is located between the coast and Philadelphia, PA.
To get started, please contact Chris Ballard at 954.837.2605 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Position is available due to growth of the practice
- Round on private practice patients at 1 hospital
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule
- No procedures
- Board certified or board eligible
- IM, or FP with experience or with heavy inpatient electives
- Associate professor title if desired, ability to work with residents
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Day Hospitalist Block With Schedule Opportunity in New Jersey
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly