Experienced Hospitalist Medical Director Needed in Maryland, 90 Minutes to DC
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary. You will be offered malpractice with tail coverage, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time and/or stipend.
Come live and practice in this quaint Maryland city. The 'Hub City' sits at the crossroads of two major interstates, I-70 and I-81. It serves as the gateway to the Baltimore and the Washington, D.C. area as well as the 'hub' of government, commerce, and recreation for the tri-state area.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Lisa Goldstein at 954.837.2674 for immediate consideration or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Experienced medical director with a strong inpatient skill set for a large program
- New state-of-the-art facility
- Consists of 30 physicians and advanced practitioners
- 75% administrative and 25% clinical
- Monday through Friday with some flexibility
- Average 16 to 18 patients per day
- BC IM/FP experienced director
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Experienced Hospitalist Medical Director Needed in Maryland, 90 Minutes to DC
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly