Physician Needed for Geriatric Patient Panel in Ohio
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus a stipend and potential quality bonus. You will also be offered full medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 20 days of PTO plus holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, $5K for CME, a 401(k) retirement plan with matching, and malpractice insurance.
Youngstown, OH is located approximately 1 hour from both Cleveland, OH and Pittsburgh, PA which provides access to two international airports, professional sports teams, several colleges/universities, and the great lakes. You can enjoy safe community living in many of the local suburbs with affordable housing and excellent school options with big city access a short drive away.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact senior search consultant Linda Jacovino at 203.663.9350 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential.
- Quality bonus potential
- 8 am to 5 pm in a lifestyle practice with a lab on-site
- Work Monday through Friday, no weekends
- Nurses, NPs, MAs, scribes, and office support
- Average 15 to 18 geriatric patients per day with on-site lab
- Spanish is preferred, not required
- BC IM, FP, or geriatric medicine
- Access to many major league sports and cities including Cleveland and Pittsburgh
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Physician Needed for Geriatric Patient Panel in Ohio
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly