Facility in Maine Seeking a Locum Tenens OB/GYN
We are helping our client, a facility in Maine, with its search for an obstetrics/gynecologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your schedule will be Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with call, and you will see 15 - 19 patients per day. You will need to be board certified and have an active ME state license for this position.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active ME state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 15 - 19 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for Facility in Maine Seeking a Locum Tenens OB/GYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly