EXCELLENT URGENT CARE OPPORTUNITY
Full-time and Part-time available. Flexiable-Scheduling.
Now Hiring in East Valley locations
Banner Health is currently seeking full-time physicians to supervise our PAs in our Urgent Care team. Currently hiring for East Valley locations. Banner Urgent Care Services is part of our integrated healthcare system, making health care easier for our patient population.
- Self-scheduling, part time and full time shifts available
- Competitive salary with incentives
- Pre-tax retirement savings choices including 457(b) and 401(k) with up to 4% match after the first year
- Paid malpractice including tail coverage
- Multiple healthcare options
- CME reimbursement
- Support staff, point of care testing equipment and beautiful facilities
- Opportunity for professional growth, networking and leadership development with a nationally-recognized integrated healthcare system
- Innovative environment, physician-led organization that values the voice if its providers, and evident based medicine resulting in quality care
- Trained in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Med-Peds
- Experience with all ages
- Familiarity with EMR systems
- Ability and desire to thrive in a patient-centric environment
- Proficiencies with general medical procedures
Banner Health offers a highly competitive salary plus paid malpractice.
As a leading nonprofit provider of health care in every community we serve, Banner Health is deeply committed to our providers and offers you the unmatched support of one of the nation’s largest and financially strong health care systems.
With 28 hospitals in six western states (15 in Arizona) Banner Health is one of the nations most respected and awarded health systems and is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve. We offer physicians highly integrated and innovative environments, collaborative team-oriented workplace and clinical settings that focus on patient excellence. The Banner Provider Leadership Structure offers opportunities for on-going leadership training that complements our focus on our non-profit Mission: We exist to make a difference in people’s lives through excellent patient care.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Facility & Location InformationBanner Urgent Care Services - East Valley
Several locations, Mesa, AZ 85202 Physician-Urgent Care
Apply for Physician-Urgent Care
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly