OBGYN near Mt. Hood, Oregon | Four Day Work Week | Dedicated OR Day
A high-caliber and state of the art women's center in northcentral Oregon is looking for an experienced OBGYN to join their collaborative and progressive team.
Situated along the largest river in the pacific northwest, join a team of providers that has been providing quality, patient-centered, care to the pacific northwest for over 100 years.
• Group surgery approach, emphasis on support and a team-oriented culture.
• Nearly eight weeks of vacation.
• Four Day Clinic Week (3 days in the clinic, 1 day of dedicated OR time).
• Competitive compensation with full-benefits and sign-on bonus.
• Enjoy the best of both rural and urban assets in a riverfront city that is just under 90 minutes from Portland and under 50 minutes to Mt. Hood - home to Oregon's main Ski area.
• From the local downtown restaurants and wineries to the infinite outdoor recreational opportunities, this city was rated with an A+ in amenities, according to areavibes.com.
• Find solace in a cost of living that is 27% cheaper than nearby Portland and 9% lower than the national average, while still boasting 200 days of sunshine and only 18 inches of rain annually.
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for OBGYN near Mt. Hood, Oregon | Four Day Work Week | Dedicated OR Day
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly