MEDICAL DIRECTOR NEUROCRITICAL CARE
Excellent employed opportunity to join the growing team of physicians with Banner Health at the best hospital in Phoenix, Banner University Medical Center-Phoenix.
The Division of Neurology at Banner University Medical Center-Phoenix is recruiting BC/BE NeuroCritical Care physician to serve as the Medical Director of the NeuroCritical Care Unit at (BUMC-P). This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced, ambitious physician with proven leadership skills to help take the Neuro ICU unit within BUMC-P to the next level. The scope will include the full range of Critical Care and NeuroCritical Care for a diverse Neurology and Neurosurgery patient population. Ideal candidates are committed to exceptional patient care and a desire to engage in teaching opportunities with medical students, residents and fellows.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in NeuroCritical Care
- 3+ years’ experience preferred, but will consider ambitious candidate with academic and leadership skills
- Strong commitment to patient care, strong teaching and clinical skills and desire to develop a fellowship program in NeuroCritical Care
- Faculty appointment at the University of Arizona College of Medicine, commensurate with their credentials
- Shift-based schedule, 168 shifts/year
- Shared ICU Call
Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix is a nationally-known academic medical center and the primary teaching facility of the University of Arizona College of Medicine - Phoenix. BUMC-P is a 733 bed, Level 1 Trauma facility. As the largest and one of the most comprehensive tertiary care facilities in Arizona, it provides a full complement of subspecialties including cardiac care, transplant services, oncology, high-risk obstetrics, CARF certified stroke, head injury and general inpatient rehabilitation, epilepsy center, Alzheimer’s Institute, and outpatient clinics on campus in primary and specialty care. BUMC-P has been cited for 12 years as one of America’s “Best Hospitals” by US News & World Report and is consistently rated as a “Best Place to Work” in Arizona.
Our Banner Health Total Compensation package includes:
- Relocation and Sign-On Incentives available
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and pharmacy plans
- Qualified tuition reduction available for dependents at University of Arizona
- Paid malpractice and CME with allowance
- Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
- Retirement package of 401(k) with matching and access to a 457(b) plan
We offer an attractive salary plus recruitment incentives. Interested applicants are encouraged to join our physician talent community where you can upload your CV and track application progress: https://practicewithus.bannerhealth.com For questions, please call Joanna Wilkes, Sourcing Strategist, at: 602-747-4521. Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.