Martha’s Vineyard Hospital, a 25-bed critical access hospital located on the island of Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts, is seeking an orthopedic surgeon to join our dynamic hospital-owned practice. As a subsidiary of the Massachusetts General Hospital and a member of MassGeneralBrigham, we offer terrific community-based healthcare backed up by the resources of a world-renowned health system.
- Board certified or eligible
- Well trained with broad orthopedic skills
- Trained in trauma, joint replacement, sports medicine, or hand and upper extremity
- A patient-centered team player
- Looking to be part of a diverse and inclusive community
- A short commute!
- A flexible and collegial work environment
- A pair of well-equipped state-of-the-art operating rooms
- Competitive compensation
- 1:3 Call
- Comprehensive benefits and paid time off
- Opportunities for leadership growth
For more information, please contact Kathleen B. Egan @ email@example.com; or 508-266-5170.
Get to know Martha’s Vineyard
Come work where others vacation. Martha’s Vineyard is an island the size of Manhattan located 5 miles off the coast of Massachusetts. The island is a resort destination whose population increases from 17,000 in the winter to over 100,000 in the summer. Accessible year round via ferry and air, the island provides ample opportunity for outdoor pursuits ranging from fishing and sailing to golf and tennis. A vibrant restaurant and cultural scene attracts those looking for a more urban vibe. The island’s public-school system is consistently ranked as one of the best in the state.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly