Transplant Nephrologist in San Francisco, CA
The Permanente Medical Group is seeking a full-time BE/BC Transplant Nephrologist to join our team in San Francisco, CA.
Transplant Nephrologist Job Duties and Requirements:
- Applicant must have an MD or an equivalent degree and must be board certified/board eligible in Internal Medicine and Nephrology by the date of hire
- Completion of training in an American Society of Transplantation Accredited Fellowship program is required
- Applicant must demonstrate knowledge of clinical transplant nephrology and to have a documented experience in the field
- Expected to collaborate with the Medical Director in activities, including to but not limited to staff development, implementation of new care management protocols, coordination of care and supervision of the kidney transplant quality assurance program
- Provide relevant education to staff and colleagues and participate in clinical investigation and performance improvement projects
- Provide consultations and clinical management for patient preparing for wait-listing and those who already received renal transplant
- Work collaboratively with TPMG physicians and staff to provide care to members in the variety of care environments
- Work collaboratively to coordinate pre- and post-kidney transplant care between TPMG physicians and staff as well as contracted kidney transplant centers
- Provide telemedicine consultation to TPMG physicians and staff related to care for kidney transplant
- Travel between KP NCAL kidney transplant clinics locations (e.g. SF and SSC)
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We collaborate across specialties and medical centers.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- Shareholder track
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
Please visit our website to view all of our opportunities located throughout Northern, CA: https://tpmg.permanente.org
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Apply for Transplant Nephrologist in San Francisco, CA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly