Ob/Gyn's Chester County
Main Line HealthCare has an opportunity for an Ob/Gyn in Chester County, Pennsylvania:
Main Line HealthCare is seeking full-time board certified obstetrics/gynecology trained physicians for a start up in Chester County, Pennsylvania, specifically Downingtown, PA.
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoy both obstetrics and gynecology
- Reasonable call schedules
- Level II NICU – Paoli Hospital
Benefits and Lifestyle:
- Employed position that offers work/life balance,
- Solid contract with a competitive guaranteed salary
- Non-Profit organization
- Excellent benefit package that includes vacation, CME, pension plan as well as 403(b) with match and malpractice insurance
- Financial security working for a top ranked, financially secure hospital system
- Area is known for nationally top-ranked public and private schools
- Wonderful cultural opportunities
About Paoli Hospital:
Paoli is recognized regionally and nationally for outstanding medical and surgical services, sophisticated technology and a personalized approach to medical and nursing care. Our commitment to our community is to keep every member of your family in optimum health.
Here, we don’t say it—we do it, always with our patient’s best interest in mind.
Paoli has received national awards of recognition for its care. Our nurses, along with the nurses at Lankenau Medical Center, Bryn Mawr, Riddle and Bryn Mawr Rehab hospitals, are Magnet nurses. What does that mean? It is the nation’s top nursing honor and only five percent of the country’s nursing staff has earned that distinction. Paoli has also been recognized four times as a Top 100 Hospital by Truven Health Analytics, one of the country’s leading authorities.
Comfort, care and technology, the hallmark of Paoli Hospital. Always was, always will be.
Apply for Ob/Gyn's Chester County
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly