Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
Join Our Team
Parkview Health is currently seeking a Board Eligible or Board Certified Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist to join our practice in Fort Wayne, Indiana as we expand the service line due to growth of the program. The Primarily Consultative Physician will be located at Parkview Regional Medical Center (Level 3 Perinatal Center) and work alongside an expanding OB/GYN Team, including our OB/GYN Hospitalists to provide guidance and care of high-risk patients.
Our MFM office features:
- 5 GE Voluson E10 ultrasound machines (will be expanding to 8).
- 5 current dedicated OB sonographers, including 2 with fetal echo certification and actively recruiting more.
- 2 in-office NPs that assist with routine PNC and developing a diabetes program expanding from preconception through the post-partum period.
- 1 genetic counselor, 1 fetal-care coordinator and 1 social worker to offer a comprehensive approach to the care that we provide.
Labor and Delivery
- OB hospitalist program that covers MFM inpatients
- Main Regional Medical Center
- 16 Labor and Delivery Beds
- 24 Post-Partum Beds
- 2991 Deliveries at our Regional Medical Center
- 5,101 Births total for the Region through our hospital system.
- Level 3 NICU with 24/7 Neonatology Coverage
- 31 beds with 29 rooms
- 2 Pediatric Cardiologists
- 24/7 Peds Surgery coverage
- Parkview Women’s & Children’s Hospital, offers a warm, comforting environment for mom, baby and family, featuring 10 labor/delivery/recovery rooms; two labor/ delivery/recovery/postpartum rooms; four ante-partum rooms; two c-section operating rooms; 24 post-partum rooms; and 31 all-private newborn ICU rooms.
- Proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio
- Region’s largest employer with over 13,000 employees
- Health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 300 locations.
- Named one of the nation’s top employers by Forbes
- Named one of the nation’s 15 Top Health Systems by IBM Watson Health™
- Received national recognition from The Leapfrog Group for straight “A’s” in patient safety
- Highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Student loan assistance
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits!
Northeast Indiana is in the middle of it all, located just three hours or less by car from Midwest cities including Chicago, Cincinnati and Indianapolis – but with its own unique vibe and easygoing lifestyle.
Here, we offer the opportunity to create your version of the American dream, whether you’re looking to grow your career, family or home.
Fort Wayne, the region’s hub and Indiana’s second largest city, consistently ranks as one of the best places to live in the U.S. and boasts some of the nation’s lowest cost of living.
Putting the Life in Your Work-Life Balance
Northeast Indiana has the charm of small-town life, but with big-city amenities, like vibrant downtown Fort Wayne. It has dining and night life that rival the most eclectic places across the nation. We are big on outdoor adventures, and we love to explore. If you’re a fan of professional sports, you won’t be bored. If you like fairs, festivals and happenings, you’ll have every weekend covered. There are so many events to keep you busy every day of the week!
We encourage you to come visit our growing health system and vibrant community and we will commit to welcoming you with our big-hearted hospitality.
Apply for Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly