Join Our Team
Parkview Health is actively recruiting a Board Eligible/ Board Certified Urogynecologist to join their growing team in Fort Wayne, Indiana. This will be a key position as we continue to enhance our specialties within the Women s and Children s service line.
Specifics of the Role
- Office Hours: 8am 5pm
- 100% Outpatient Surgical Practice
- 60% office / 40% hospital (may vary dependent on needs)
- Call Schedule: Every other week; no OB call; no general GYN call
- All calls are triaged through the nurses making call light & manageable
- Physician will oversee an advanced practice provider
- Our collaborative group consists of 1 physician & 2 advanced practice providers that are committed to providing comprehensive, personalized care for unique female health concerns
- Practice is located at our state-of-the-art Parkview Regional Medical Center campus
- Proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio
- Region s largest employer with over 13,000 employees
- Health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 300 locations.
- Named one of the nation s top employers by Forbes
- Named one of the nation s 15 Top Health Systems by IBM Watson Health
- Received national recognition from The Leapfrog Group for straight A s in patient safety
- Highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Student loan assistance
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits!
Northeast Indiana is in the middle of it all, located just three hours or less by car from Midwest cities including Chicago, Cincinnati and Indianapolis but with its own unique vibe and easygoing lifestyle.
Here, we offer the opportunity to create your version of the American dream, whether you re looking to grow your career, family or home.
Fort Wayne, the region s hub and Indiana s second largest city, consistently ranks as one of the best places to live in the U.S. and boasts some of the nation s lowest cost of living.
Putting the Life in Your Work-Life Balance
Northeast Indiana has the charm of small-town life, but with big-city amenities, like vibrant downtown Fort Wayne. It has dining and night life that rival the most eclectic places across the nation. We are big on outdoor adventures, and we love to explore. If you re a fan of professional sports, you won t be bored. If you like fairs, festivals and happenings, you ll have every weekend covered. There are so many events to keep you busy every day of the week!
We encourage you to come visit our growing health system and vibrant community and we will commit to welcoming you with our big-hearted hospitality.
Apply for Urogynecologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly