Cardiothoracic Surgeon Opportunity in Upstate South Carolina
AnMed Health Heart and Vascular
Join an experienced team in close proximity to a metro city & endless recreational activities!
- CT Team consists of one Surgeon and two Physician Assistants
- Robust Heart & Vascular Center: ten Cardiologist, including five Interventional Cardiologists, two Electrophysiologists, three Vascular Surgeons and eight Advanced Practitioners
- Annual volumes include over 4,000 cardiac caths, 160 open heart surgeries and 1,500 EP procedures
- Service includes hybrid OR and TAVR program
- Supportive leadership, collegial medical staff, advanced technology and an award-winning health system
- Family oriented community with affordable cost of living
Health System Details
Located in Upstate South Carolina, AnMed Health is a 648 bed, award winning health system recognized for patient safety and clinical excellence and applauded as a regional healthcare leader. AnMed Health’s Physician Network is comprised of 57 owned or managed physician practices.
Located along South Carolina’s National Heritage Corridor, the greater Anderson area is a fast-growing and diverse county of about 185,000 residents in the northwest area of South Carolina near beautiful Lake Hartwell and the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Lake front property is very affordable and property taxes are lower than neighboring counties. The area is known for its top-rated public and private schools, a thriving downtown, attractive cost of living and cultural opportunities associated with Anderson and Clemson Universities. Anderson has a moderate temperature year round with four distinct seasons. The nearby mountains provide a show of incredible fall colors and the coast is close by as well.
The exciting atmosphere of college and university life is just a short drive away. Anderson University is located in the city, while Clemson University is 30 minutes away. Other nearby institutions include Erskine College and Furman University.
Learn more about AnMed Health and Anderson by clicking the links below:
- AnMed Health
- Downtown Anderson, SC
- Anderson, SC City Guide
- Anderson Chamber of Commerce
- Greenville Area Information
For immediate consideration, please contact
Summer Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (864) 512-3766
Apply for Cardiothoracic Surgeon Opportunity in Upstate South Carolina
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly