Gastroenterologist Opportunity with Mercy Clinic (Festus, Missouri)
Mercy Clinic is seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join a team of Eight Gastroenterologist, four Nurse Practitioners, and full support staff. Physician will join an established practice on campus of Mercy Hospital Jefferson just 30 minutes outside St. Louis, Missouri. Mercy Hospital Jefferson is a 321 acute bed hospital.
Our Gastroenterology practices are a part of Mercy Clinic a strong, physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group. With over 2,500 primary care and specialty physicians, Mercy Clinic is ranked one the largest integrated physician organization in the country by SK&A.
This Position Offers:
- Very aggressive guarantee, and a busy GI can anticipate making in excess of $700k after 6 months
- $2K monthly Fellowship Stipend
- Attractive Commencement Bonus
- Opportunity for ERCP, Motility and Small Bowel Capsule for those interested
- Call coverage 1:4 – ONE WEEK OF CALL A MONTH!
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and CME
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
- A large, established multi-specialty referral network
Mercy Hospital Jefferson:
- A state-of-the-art Endoscopy Unit
- 32,000 adult emergency visits annually
- Robust Hospitalist program, EICU and Epic Electronic Health Records
- CMS 4- star Hospital
- Recognized in 2021 by Newsweek and Leapfrog Inc as one of the top Maternity Hospitals in the US
We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service. Mercy is one of the nation’s most highly integrated, multi-state health care systems, including more than 40 acute care, managed and specialty (heart, children’s, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, convenient urgent care locations, imaging centers and pharmacies. Mercy has 900 physician practices and outpatient facilities, more than 4,000 Mercy Clinic physicians and advanced practitioners and 40,000-plus co-workers serving patients and families across Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
Apply for Gastroenterologist Opportunity with Mercy Clinic (Festus, Missouri)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly