Long Island, NY: ObGyn for SSG of 5 ObGyns, 2 NPs, 1 PA. Very good mix of Ob & Gyn. Teaching Hos...
HEADLINE: Long Island, New York (Nassau County, desirable area): An Ob/Gyn is needed to join a 26-year established single-specialty private practice group. They have 5 Ob/Gyn physicians, 2 Nurse Practitioners and one Physician Assistant. Weekday and Weekend Call: 1:6. They do a significant volume of Gyn surgery and procedures and a very good mixture of both Ob and Gyn. Admit to one top-notch teaching hospital. Level 3 nursery. Robotic Surgery. $ Excellent earning potential. There is opportunity for partnership.
LOCATION: Long Island, New York
- Their office and teaching hospital are both located in a desirable area of Nassau County, Long Island.
- They are all within an easy commute (about 40 minutes) to Manhattan.
- See additional details below regarding location of practice as well as New York City.
- An Ob/Gyn physician is needed to join a busy and successful single-specialty private group practice. They currently have five Ob/Gyn physicians, two Nurse Practitioners and one Physician Assistant.
- Availability: Ob/Gyn residents who will be completing their training in June of 2021 and June of 2022 as well as Ob/Gyn physicians already in practice with prior work experience are all welcome to apply and will all be strongly considered.
- This excellent opportunity is due to the growth and expansion of their practice and large patient population that they serve.
- Weekday and Weekend Call: It will be 1:6.
- Because this is a very busy Ob/Gyn practice, the new physician can look forward to doing a substantial volume of both Ob deliveries and Gyn surgeries and procedures.
- This practice does both Laparoscopic and Robotic surgery.
- Laparoscopic skills are a plus but not required.
- If the new Ob/Gyn physician has interest in doing minimally invasive robotic surgery, she or he will be able to utilize these skills.
- There is no running around. Their new Ob/Gyn physician will work at one office. It is located five minutes to their hospital!
- Hospital: The hospital that they admit to is a top-notch teaching hospital. There is opportunity to teach Ob/Gyn residents if the new Ob/Gyn so desires.
- It has a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
- They have Perinatologists and Neonatologists on staff.
- It also has DaVinci Robotic equipment.
- They are offering a very competitive base salary. It will be commensurate with the candidate's experience, etc.
- Productivity based incentive
- Comprehensive fringe benefits package. Their fringe benefits package includes, but it not limited to:
- Occurrence malpractice
- Major medical health insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401 K Pension Plan
- Paid time off
- There is opportunity to become a partner.
- Excellent earning potential!
LOCATION OF THE PRACTICE:
- Because this practice is located within a 40-minute commute to Manhattan, you can experience the best of both worlds! Enjoy the wonderful benefits and amenities of working and living in this very desirable area of Nassau County, Long Island. In addition, because you will work and live within an easy commute to Manhattan, you will be able to take full advantage of, have easy accessibility to, and be able to enjoy the countless and varied cultural, recreational, and educational opportunities that only a city, so great and exciting as New York City, has to offer!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING NEW YORK CITY:
- NEW YORK CITY (exceeding 8.6 million people) is the most populous city in the United States! A key component to its strength is its diversity.
- As what many people refer to as the Capital of the World, New York City offers some of the most sought after real estate. With such prestigious locations including the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, and the Chrysler Building, a New York City business address brings global recognition and respect.
- New York City offers a broad range of educational opportunities to its youth. From public, private, parochial, and non-religious, all types of schooling are available. Their public school system is the largest in the nation. New York City boasts more than 100 institutions of higher learning. From public to private, the college-level and post-graduate learning opportunities are endless!
- The recreational and sporting activities available in New York City are endless, appealing to all ages and ranging from Amusement Parks to the Bronx Zoo.
- With its educated, worldly, resourceful, and motivated population, New Yorkers comprise a city that is second to none! New York is the grandest, most dynamic, sophisticated and diverse city in the world!
Apply for Long Island, NY: ObGyn for SSG of 5 ObGyns, 2 NPs, 1 PA. Very good mix of Ob & Gyn. Teaching Hos...
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly