Orthopedic Total Joint Surgery Positions with Sparrow Medical Group
Sparrow Medical Group (SMG), the multispecialty physician group and the premier physician organization of Sparrow Health System (SHS), is seeking two full-time, dynamic BE/BC Orthopedic Total Joint Surgeons to join its Orthopedic Practice in Lansing, Michigan. SMG delivers exceptional quality care in a diverse and family friendly community. SHS and SMG are committed to improving access to medical care across the Mid-Michigan region.
- Sub-specialize in treating osteoarthritis of the knee and hip
- Specialization in joint revisions and replacement
- Stryker MAKO technology
- A dedicated inpatient orthopedic unit with orthopedic certified RN s
- Physician lead orthopedic service line and orthopedic residents
- Big Ten University City
- EPIC EMR
Positions are hospital-employed and offers:
- Excellent compensation, medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Relocation assistance, 401(k) with matching funds, generous CME benefits
- Malpractice insurance that includes tail coverage
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.