MEDICAL DIRECTOR: OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH - Keep Your Colleagues Healthy!
Leadership Opportunity along the Northern Colorado Front Range
BANNER HEALTH is one of the country’s premier, nonprofit health care networks and is widely recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve. We’re expanding our team of Occupational Health Professionals and seek an experienced BE/BC Occupational Medicine Physician with Proven Leadership Skills to join us at North Colorado Medical Center (NCMC) in Greeley, CO.
The Director will provide Clinical Occupational Health Services, demonstrating competence in the evaluation and treatment of occupational injuries and illnesses, and the performance of specialty examinations provided to patients, employers, and payers associated with Banner Occupational Health Services.
Position details include:
- BE/BC Occupational Medicine Physician
- 3 years' Occupational Health experience required
- 2 years' Managerial and Research experience in the medical field
- DOT, MRO, Level II Certifications upon hire or within one year of hire date
- M - F | 8a - 5p | No call
NCMC is a 398-bed regional tertiary medical center, serving patients from a four-state region; Level II Trauma (ACS Trauma Verification); Level III Nursery and offers a full complement of sub-specialties, 24-hour 16-bed ICU with EICU support, a state-of-the-art hybrid OR w/IVUS, rapid response teams and FM residency program. NCMC provides the only burn center and air medical transport (North Colorado Med EVac) in northern Colorado. NCMC has been named among the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals® by Truven Health Analytics™ and one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals Award™ as measured by Healthgrades. This distinction places NCMC among the top 1 percent of all hospitals in the nation.
Northern Colorado is one of the best places to live and work in the nation. Enjoy spectacular views along the Rocky Mountain Front Range, great weather (over 300 days of pure Colorado sunshine a year), endless recreational activities, and more. Banner Health has multiple clinics and three hospitals in this region.
- Within one hour of majestic Rocky Mountain National Park-90 minutes to world-class ski resorts
- Biking, hiking, camping, rock climbing, hunting and fishing
- A multitude of public and private golf courses and public parks
- Cultural and historic activities throughout the year
Banner Health offers:
- Competitive base salary
- Relocation assistance
- Paid malpractice with tail
- Paid CME
- 401K matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
Interested applicants are encouraged to join our physician talent community where you can upload your CV and track application progress: https://practicewithus.bannerhealth.com For questions, please call Joanna Wilkes, Sourcing Strategist, at: 602-747-4521. Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.