Endocrinologist - Ambulatory
Hartford HealthCare, (HHC) the most comprehensive, integrated health care system in CT, has an outstanding opportunity for an Endocrinologist to join our ambulatory Diabetes and Endocrinology practice, located in Manchester, CT.
Some highlights of our Ambulatory Endocrine position:
- Serves a large population with a variety of general endocrine disorders, using a team-based approach toward diabetes wellness and prevention.
- Being a part of advanced multispecialty teams of radiology, nuclear medicine, molecular diagnostics, surgery and oncology specialists, as well as MSK endocrine oncology collaboration.
- Outpatient practice located in Manchester, CT, with privileges at Hartford Hospital, Hartford HealthCare’s largest tertiary care academic institution.
- Advanced Practice Provider support
- On-site ultrasound and thyroid biopsy
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group, a physician-led organization affiliated with Hartford HealthCare with more than 1,200 providers, delivers primary care and over 30 specialty-care services throughout the State of CT. Our broad network provides a large internal referral network, mentoring endocrine colleagues, and more opportunity for a fulfilling career.
There’s more to life in Connecticut — more community and housing options, more exceptional schools, more to do locally with convenient access to New York and Boston. Everything you want, and more, is waiting here.
If you would like to learn more about our opportunities, please reach out to our Physician Recruiter, Mary Ann Tanguay, email@example.com , or Call/text: 860-716-9850
Fellowship Trained Endocrinologist eligible to practice in the state of Connecticut
Apply for Endocrinologist - Ambulatory
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly