Obstetrics Gynecology | Academic University in Texas
• Area of over 700,000 residents combines influences from the American Southwest and Mexico to create an eclectic, exciting culture.
• Beautiful neighborhoods dot the foothills of the nearby mountains that serve as the backdrop to stunning sunsets.
• The city offers an abundance of educational opportunities (primary, secondary and university) further lending to its diversity.
• This city consistently ranks in the Top Ten "Safest Cities in America" !
• With a dry, arid, desert-like climate, outdoor enthusiasts enjoy hiking, biking and even rock climbing, as well as numerous golf courses and tennis courts in a city with more than 300 days of sunshine per year.
• Explore the endless opportunities the region has to offer, weekend getaways to Santa Fe or Tucson are just a few hours away.
If you are committed to excellence, put patients first and have a desire to provide quality care, please call David Isenberg at 469-909-6682 or firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Obstetrics Gynecology | Academic University in Texas
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly