NEUROHOSPITALIST: EXCEPTIONAL COLORADO LIFESTYLE!
6 days left
- Position Type
Year-Round Rocky Mountain Adventure & Sunshine along the Northern Colorado Front Range!
AT THE END OF THE DAY…This is where YOU want to BE!
Banner Health, a Top-5 Large Health System and one of the country's premier non-profit health care networks is expanding its team of specialists in Northern Colorado and is actively recruiting a NEUROHOSPITALIST to join the growing team of employed physicians as we expand our program.
Practice details include:
- BE/BC in Neurology
- Stroke or EEG Fellowship preferred
- Primary Stroke Center
- EEG interpretation required
- 12-hour shifts-days | 7 on 7 off
- Collegial environment
NCMC is a 398-bed regional tertiary medical center, serving patients from a four-state region; Level II Trauma (ACS Trauma Verification); Level III Nursery and offers a full complement of sub-specialties, 24-hour 16-bed ICU with EICU support, a state-of-the-art hybrid OR w/IVUS, rapid response teams and FM residency program. NCMC provides the only burn center and air medical transport (North Colorado Med EVac) in northern Colorado. NCMC has been named among the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals® by Truven Health Analytics™ and one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals Award™ as measured by Healthgrades. This distinction places NCMC among the top 1 percent of all hospitals in the nation.
Northern Colorado is one of the best places to live and work in the entire nation. Enjoy spectacular views along the Rocky Mountain Front Range, great weather (over 300 days of pure Colorado sunshine a year), endless recreational activities, and more. Banner Health has multiple clinics and three hospitals in this region.
- Within one hour of majestic Rocky Mountain National Park-90 minutes to world-class ski resorts
- Biking, hiking, camping, rock climbing, hunting and fishing
- A multitude of public and private golf courses and public parks
- Cultural and historic activities throughout the year
Banner Health's Total Compensation package includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Paid malpractice with tail
- Sign-on bonus and relocation available
- Retirement package of 401(k) with matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, to: Jill McPherson, Sourcing Strategist, at: email@example.com For questions, call: 970-810-2344. Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com PLEASE NO AGENCY SOLICITATION!
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Apply for NEUROHOSPITALIST: EXCEPTIONAL COLORADO LIFESTYLE!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly