OBGYN Physician in Alpharetta, Georgia
About our practice:
Alpha OBGYN has been serving the Alpharetta region and its surrounding cities proudly for the past 11 years. We pride ourselves on offering high-quality, comprehensive, and compassionate care for women of all ages and backgrounds. Our emphasis on collaboration between our front office staff, nurse practitioner, and physician allows us to deliver personalized care to every patient.
- Main office is located in Alpharetta, Georgia. A second satellite office is located in the Northside Forsyth Hospital Campus.
- Deliveries at two local hospitals (90/10 split) that are conveniently located close to the main office.
- Fully equipped practice that provides 3D/4D ultrasounds and other in-office procedures.
- A mix of OB and GYN patients (majority of which have commercial insurance)
- Render quality care to both OB and GYN patients
- Ability to communicate and connect effectively with a diverse patient population and create individual treatment plans
- 1:3 call schedule
- Deliver at two hospitals: Northside Forsyth and Wellstar North Fulton. They offer a Level III NICU’s, cutting edge Robotic Surgery and fully equipped surgery suites.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary as per prevailing market
- Emphasis on a great work-life balance
- Covered Benefits:
- Malpractice premiums
- Hospital Credentialing
- Medical Licensing
- Continuing Medical Education
- 4 weeks of vacation time
- Health insurance
We are looking for highly motivated physicians to join our rapidly growing team! We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Perfectly positioned between the beautiful Appalachian Mountains towards the north and the busy city of Atlanta towards the south, it’s no wonder Alpharetta was named one of the best places to live on the East Coast by Newsweek! From shopping to hiking trails, Alpharetta is a cultural city that has something to offer for everyone! Alpharetta has:
- Avalon and Halcyon (High-end shopping, dining, entertainment)
- Several public parks and recreational centers
- Close to Lake Lanier, which offers various watersport activities for the summer
- Great school district and some of the best high schools in the state
- Live entertainment and music shows
- Weekly Farmers Markets and public events
- And much more! Visit https://www.alpharetta.ga.us/ to see everything Alpharetta has to offer.
Apply for OBGYN Physician in Alpharetta, Georgia
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly