Outpatient Pulmonology | Mountain West | No Call
Join an expanding and progressive healthcare organization that values a work-life balance. A comprehensive care facility with a strong referral base servicing the high plains of Montana is seeking a BE/BC Pulmonologist to join their experienced team.
Upcoming graduates and experienced candidates are encouraged to apply. H1B Visa Sponsorship is possible.
• Outpatient only - Flexible Monday-Friday Work Week
• No Call Requirement
• Sleep Program Available and Ability to Build Bronchial Clinic and/or a Lung Cancer Screening Program
• 400k Guaranteed Base Salary with wRVU Bonus Incentives
• $25,000 Sign on Bonus
• $2,000 Residency Stipend and Student Loan Repayment
• 37 Days of Paid Vacation - PTO package that promotes a healthy work/live balance
• Comprehensive benefits including health, retirement, malpractice and tail coverage, CME, etc.
• Be apart of a safe, family-friendly community in the home of year-round outdoor recreation
• Live in affordable, recently constructed housing on the Missouri River with views of three mountain ranges - Median home prices are 53% cheaper than Bozeman, MT
• Be located within 2 hours of Glacier National Park and under 1 hour from renowned skiing and campsites
• Enjoy a lively community filled with local shops, restaurants, and breweries
• Have easy access to renowned fishing, hunting, hiking, kayaking, skiing and golfing
If you are seeking a lucrative career in an outdoor enthusiasts paradise, reach out to me today!
To learn more, please contact Misha Fabick:
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Outpatient Pulmonology | Mountain West | No Call
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly