Physician - Obstetrics & Gynecology
Merit Health River Region (361-bed) in Vicksburg, MS is seeking 2 Board Eligible/Board Certified OBGYN physicians to join employed providers in an established clinic and willing to work hard with possible high earning potential.
- Hospital Employed Opportunity
- Q3 Call
- Average of 40 Babies per Month
- C-Sections Cases Available
- Robotics Available (Xi Da Vinci)
- Digital Mammography Equipment
- Block Scheduling and add-ons Available
- Anesthesia Coverage On-site
- Office Space Available
Comprehensive recruitment package MAY include:
- $400-450k Comp package; determined by experience
- Up to $100K in Medical Education Debt Assistance Possible
- Commencement bonus
MH River Region is a leading employer in Warren County, with over 820 employees and 361 licensed beds. Merit Health River Region has accreditation from The Joint Commission and Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care, Accredited Chest Pain Center, Primary PCI.
Vicksburg is located 45 minutes west of Jackson, MS and is rich in Southern history. The area has a thriving arts and culture scene and is accompanied by an array of modern entertainment, dining, and shopping opportunities. The nearby forests and rivers are filled with wildlife, cabin stays, and plenty of hiking/biking trails, while the city contains four world-class casinos, eclectic boutiques, and live music; the area has something for both the outdoorsman and city dweller.
Apply for Physician - Obstetrics & Gynecology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly