Job Description & Requirements
Maternal-Fetal Medicine Physician in California
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $425000.00 - 650000.00
An established and reputable private practice is seeking a Maternal-Fetal Medicine Physician to practice in a beautiful Southern California community.Opportunity Highlights
Community Information — Live and work in the Los Angeles metro area!
- Flexibility of schedule + no weekday call
- Consultative practice—no deliveries required
- Well-known group that has been serving the community for over 30 years
- Practice alongside 5 other experienced maternal-fetal medicine providers
- Extensive referral base of OB/GYN providers
- Partnership track opportunity
- Teaching + research opportunities available
- Sign-on bonus + relocation assistance provided
Located just 20 minutes from Pasadena at the base of the San Gabriel Mountains, this inviting Los Angeles suburb is an ideal place for families and individuals alike to call home. Whether you’re seeking exciting adventure or peace and relaxation in the breathtaking surroundings, you’ll enjoy an incomparable quality of life in Southern California.
About the Company
- Excellent public and private schools
- Ideal weather and consistent sunshine year-round, allowing for an abundance of outdoor recreation
- Nearby family-friendly attractions, including Disneyland, Universal Studios, and Knott’s Berry Farm
- Endless amenities all-around—an international airport, top-notch shops and restaurants, collegiate and professional sports teams, and much more
- Convenient access to Los Angeles and the beautiful beaches of Santa Monica
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Mfm, Maternal And Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md