What are you looking for?Great base salary? Work/life balance? Proximity to a big city? We have the total package...Job Specifics
- Join our mission driven culture as we recruit an additional top-notch orthopedic surgeon to join our rapidly growing practice.The incoming Orthopedic Surgeon will practice in a multi-specialty clinic with one other Orthopedic Surgeon and PA with good access to primary care and subspecialists.Clinic hours are M-F, 8:00 am – 5:00 pmIncoming physician will see general orthopedics including shoulder, hip, knee, leg, arm and ankle.Epic EMR
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays480 hours sick time/yearSigning bonusLoan repayment optionsPaid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership duesHealth, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- OSF HealthCare Heart of Mary Medical Center is a 206-bed comprehensive health care facility serving the residents of Urbana, Illinois, and surrounding areas. The Urbana-Champaign population is approximately 150,000. The community provides the amenities a metropolitan city would offer with a lower cost of living and easy commutes. Urbana/Champaign is also known for their outstanding restaurants (named best food town in the Midwest!), a variety of recreational activities and unique shopping experiences. Home of the Big Ten University of Illinois campus, ranked the 14th best public university in the nation and 32nd globally, includes a medical school with teaching opportunities.Urbana-Champaign is within three hours of Chicago, St. Louis, and Indianapolis.For the second consecutive year, our Ministry has been named one of the best employers in the country by Forbes magazine. To top it off, OSF HealthCare was the highest-ranked Illinois-based health care system earning the distinction again for the second year in a row.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly