BC/BE NEUROLOGIST - GENERALIST: Come Home to Casper, Wyoming!
BANNER HEALTH, one of the country’s premier health systems and BANNER MEDICAL GROUP (BMG), Banner Health's employed physician group, with more than 1,500 physicians and advance practice providers, has an excellent employed opportunity for a BE/BC NEUROLOGIST (Generalist) to step into a busy, well-established practice in Casper, Wyoming.
Imagine a practice where you can:
- Drive health care change
- Collaborate with top specialists and medical centers
- Access academic medicine, research and clinical trials
- Advance into key leadership roles
- Experience greater professional stability
- Enjoy greater work-life balance
Requirements and highlights of this practice opportunity:
- $100,000 student loan repayment
- BC/BE General Neurologist
- Interest or subspecialty training welcome
- Level III Epilepsy program and accredited Stroke Center
- Inpatient and Outpatient
- Well-established busy practice with strong primary care referral base
- NO STATE INCOME TAX
Banner Wyoming Medical Center (BWYMC) is Casper’s only nonprofit, full-service, acute care hospital, located both in the heart of the city and the heart of Wyoming. As the largest hospital in Wyoming, BWYMC has two campuses and 14 primary, specialty and immediate care clinics. As a regional trauma and referral center, we serve 11 Wyoming counties with more than 250,000 people by providing comprehensive heart, stroke and trauma care.
Nestled at the foot of Casper Mountain, Casper is the second-largest city in Wyoming with a population of 55,000 people. Casper is a growing and vibrant community and offers:
- Outdoor adventure: With Casper Mountain, you get great hiking, mountain biking and skiing just outside your back door. The North Platte River, which runs through town, is a Blue-Ribbon trout fishery attracting fisherman from around the country. The Bighorn Mountains and Bighorn National Forest are a 90-minute drive away
- Great trails: The Platte River Trails system follows the North Platte River for 11 miles as it meanders through town. The trails are popular with walkers, runners and bikers alike
- David Street Station: David Street Station is perfectly located to connect the Old Yellowstone District to Downtown Casper
BANNER HEALTH OFFERS a competitive base salary + paid malpractice with tail + CME allowance + 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans + sign-on bonus and relocation available + excellent health benefit options.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Apply for BC/BE NEUROLOGIST - GENERALIST: Come Home to Casper, Wyoming!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly