Attending Pathologist - Division of Anatomic Pathology
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY people do more than diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and dignity of patients because we love what we do, and it shows. PAGNY is committed to recruiting and retaining productive and enthusiastic physicians and promotes our health professionals’ wellness.
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Jacobi, located in the Bronx, accommodates more than 325,000 outpatient visits, more than 100,000 emergency room visits and more than 20,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital is renowned for The [Apply Here] target="_blank" rel="noopener">Trauma Center, staffed to treat any traumatic injury or illness, the fully accredited Breast Health Center, and The Burn Center, with more than 40 years of work in burn care. The hospital also serves patients of many other needs. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with Albert Einstein Medical College of Yeshiva University
NYC Health + Hospitals/North Central Bronx handle more than 156,000 outpatient visits, more than 50,000 emergency room visits and more than 7,500 admissions annually in the 232-bed facility. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with the James J. Peters VA Medical Center.
The department of Pathology at Jacobi Medical Center is seeking an Attending Pathologist for the Division of Anatomic Pathology. The Division of Anatomic Pathology at Jacobi Medical Center is CAP-accredited, includes 6 pathologists and has a surgical pathology volume of 13,000 specimens per year. The successful candidate must have strong surgical pathology skills.
- Diagnostic evaluation of surgical pathology specimens
- Frozen sections
- Conferences/tumor board
- Sign out of autopsies
- Board eligible/certified in anatomic pathology
- Hold a New York State License at the time of proposed employment
- Additional fellowship training
- Experience in Hematopathology or Cytopathology is desirable
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
- Medical Malpractice policy coverage
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Attending Pathologist - Division of Anatomic Pathology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly