Physician PM&R Back and Spine
Ochsner PM&R Back & Spine Opportunity - Covington, LA
Ochsner Health has committed $100 million to improve health outcomes in Louisiana by 2030.
For more information about this initiative, follow this link:
Come be part of the future of Louisiana
OCHSNER HEALTH SYSTEM in COVINGTON is searching for BC/BE PHYSIATRISTS who specializes in Back and Spine to join our expanding Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
Candidates with experience or directly from fellowship are welcomed to apply.
• Growing outpatient PM&R clinical practice including neurorehabilitation, general musculoskeletal and non-surgical pain management clinics, among others
• The inpatient rehabilitation facility is certified by CARF in general rehabilitation and has a specialty CARF certification in the area of stroke recovery
Ochsner Rehabilitation specializes in neurological and musculoskeletal rehabilitation in both inpatient and outpatient settings. The Department of PM&R is a service line with an integral collaborative approach to our Neuroscience Institute, a Center of Excellence. Areas of expertise include gait disorders, spasticity, stroke, spinal cord injury, neurological disease and head injury.
Why choose Ochsner Health
At Ochsner, innovation is at the core of everything we do. We are a pioneer in telemedicine and population health, including innovative chronic disease management programs for hypertension and diabetes. Our team-based practices are designed to provide you with the support you need to best serve your patients, while also offering excellent work-life balance. Ochsner’s commitment to coordination of care will allow you to seamlessly refer patients to a trusted specialist. Our strong commitment to academic medicine offers you participation in clinical teaching with options for academic teaching, research and academic titles.
Ochsner Health is consistently recognized for excellence:
- New England Journal of Medicine published Covid-19 research (Hospitalization and Mortality among Black Patients and White Patients with Covid-19, NEJM May 27,2020)
- National Institute of Health (NIH) grant for our work on Opioid Stewardship ($1.6 million)
- Recognized by Indeed as a Top-Rated Workplace for Work-Life Balance in 2019
- Named as a 2019 Top Workplace by Times-Picayune
Join our team and help make a difference!
Or for more information, please contact Barbara Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Physician PM&R Back and Spine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly