Pulmonary / Critical Care
Pulmonary / Critical Care - NE Ohio
Position Location: NE Ohio
Position Type: Full-time Physician
Specialty: Pulmonary / Critical Care
UH Ahuja Medical Center
UH Ahuja Medical Center is situated on a 53-acre campus near the intersection of I-271 and Harvard Road at Chagrin Highlands in Beachwood. The site offers convenient access from Cleveland s eastern and southeastern communities, as well as Lake and Summit counties.
UH Portage Medical Center
University Hospitals Portage Medical Center in Ravenna, Ohio, is a Joint Commission-accredited hospital with 117 staffed beds. The hospital's mission is to provide high-quality, caring and cost-effective services, to inspire staff to exceed the expectations of patients and their families, and to achieve financial results to ensure its continued success.
UH Regional Hospitals:
- UH Bedford Medical Center - University Hospitals Bedford Medical Center is an 88-bed, private, non-profit, full service, acute-care community hospital. The most recent additions to our services are a University Hospitals Harrington Heart & Vascular Institute, offering invasive and non-invasive procedures, an MRI Suite with separate entrance and parking, and a Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine Center.
- UH Richmond Medical Center - University Hospitals Richmond Medical Center is a full-service, community-based, 125-bed acute care teaching hospital, offering residents of Lake and eastern Cuyahoga Counties more than 30 specialties from over 100 physicians and an unparalleled nursing staff.
- General pulmonary medicine including bronchoscopy procedures and critical care medicine.
- Board-certified or Board-eligible Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine
- Active Ohio Medical License in good standing upon effective date of employment
- Must align with our core values: Excellence, Diversity, Integrity, Compassion and Teamwork
Compensation is highly competitive, with productivity incentives available.
UH is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Women, veterans, members of underrepresented minority groups and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
To Heal. To Teach. To Discover.
Apply for Pulmonary / Critical Care
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly