Breast Imaging Radiologist
- Position: Breast Imaging Radiologist
- Location: Evanston Hospital
- Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
- NorthShore offers four dedicated comprehensive breast centers, a High Risk Breast Clinic, Comprehensive Cancer Care Center with state-of-the-art technology. Our emphasis on cutting edge technology includes early adoption of digital breast tomosynthesis and automated breast ultrasound. We are a national leader in ABUS technology that includes clinical applications and research trials.
What you will need:
- License: Illinois license
- Education: Fellowship training in Women’s or Breast Imaging
- Certification: Board certified or eligible
- Experience: The successful candidates will have experience in all aspects of breast imaging including mammography, ultrasound, ABUS, digital tomosynthesis, MRI, imaging-guided interventional breast procedures, radioactive seed localization and other advanced breast imaging modalities
- Skills: Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills are expected. General Radiology and fluoroscopy experience is required.
What you will do:
- Join a busy 13-member Breast Imaging Section dedicated to excellence in patient care through subspecialty staffing, innovation and multidisciplinary collaboration
- Teaching responsibilities are integral to this position/ NorthShore is the principle teaching affiliate of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine with dedicated fellows in Breast Imaging, as well as rotating residents from the University of Chicago.
- The department supports academic endeavors for the research-motivated Radiologist
NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore) is an integrated healthcare delivery system consistently ranked as a Top 15 Teaching Hospital in the U.S. The NorthShore system, headquartered in Evanston, Ill., includes six award-winning hospitals – Evanston, Glenbrook, Highland Park, Northwest Community Skokie, and Swedish. NorthShore comprises three exemplary physician networks, totaling more than 4,250 doctors across immediate, primary, specialty and complex care; and 170+ office locations and 35+ immediate care centers. NorthShore has an established reputation with more than 17,000 team members system-wide.
NorthShore is committed to excellence in its academic mission and supports teaching and research as the principal teaching affiliate of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine.
At NorthShore University HealthSystem, diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of our mission to support our team members and patients - irrespective of race, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation or socioeconomic status. We believe that by recognizing and embracing our differences we create an organization that welcomes all to contribute and grow.
We invite all candidates to our team, as we continue to build on the incredible value our diverse talent brings to our organization, our community and our patients.
Please explore our website (www.northshore.org) to better understand how NorthShore delivers on its mission "to preserve and improve human life" through superior clinical care, academic excellence and innovative research.
NorthShore is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. Please refer to the main career page for more information.
EOE: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal Contractor.
Apply for Breast Imaging Radiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly