OCCUPATIONAL/PREVENTIVE MEDICINE PHYSICIAN
Huntsville Hospital is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Occupational/Preventive Medicine Physician for our three occupational health clinics, located in Huntsville, Madison and Decatur. Our new doctor will join our team of three physicians and mid-level support staff. Our physicians enjoy no call and no work on the weekends or holidays. The Occupational Health Group clinics are owned by Huntsville Hospital Health System and offer competitive salary and benefits. Our clinics see 20-30 patients per day for mostly work comp injury treatment and physicals. Our clinics offer on-site lab services, X-ray and Electronic Medical Record.
Huntsville Hospital Health System is one of the largest locally owned not-for-profit systems in the nation. The system has over 900 beds, 700+ trained physicians, and over 2,000 nurses. Huntsville Hospital is the regional referral and Level 1 trauma center for North Alabama and South Central Tennessee.
Huntsville/Madison County is situated in the fastest growing major metropolitan area in the Southeast. With the highest per capita income in the Southeast, we are the best place to live, learn and work. With a population of over 400,000 in the metro area, Huntsville, Alabama has long represented innovation and exploration. We re a city consistently named as one of our nation s best. Innovation? Jobs? Quality of life? Economic development? Huntsville is the answer to each one.
- Huntsville ranks No. 7 Best Place to Live in the U.S. by U.S. News and World Report
- Huntsville named one of the Top 50 Best Places to Raise Children in the U.S. by Business Week
- The Future of Tech is in Three Cities, including Huntsville The Wall Street Journal
- Huntsville City Schools named National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence
- Madison City Schools is Top Producer of National Merit Students in the state.
- Madison City Schools ranked 2nd best in the entire state.