SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital—Madison, WI
SSM Health Dean Medical Group is a 500-physician multi-specialty group. We would like to invite you to become part of the TrACS Team at SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - Madison, Wisconsin. We are Trauma, Acute Care Surgery and Surgical ICU providers. We are seeking a caring, board-certified/board-eligible trauma surgeon with fellowship training in Trauma/Critical Care as a requirement.
- Be an integral participant in the refinement of a Trauma and Acute Care Surgery program (TrACS)
- Continue the rapid build of our Trauma Service and Acute Care Surgery Service. Our trauma service is currently in the verification process as an ACS Level 2 Trauma Center, and has been a State confirmed Level 3.
- Become part of a growing team of providers (6 Full Time Trauma Surgeons and 6 Advanced Practice providers (APPs)
- Anticipate 14-15 shifts per month (12-hour shifts)
- No 24-hour shifts; 24/7 APP coverage
- Care for patients in an award-winning, 440-bed tertiary care and referral center
- Brand new additional ICU currently used for Trauma and Acute Care Surgery
- Busy and robust large volume Acute Care Surgery service
- Potential for leadership opportunities available
- SSM St. Mary's Hospital, a 440-bed tertiary care and referral center, is an award-winning facility and has been serving South Central Wisconsin since 1912.
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital was named among the nation's 100 Top Hospitals®for 2018 by IBM Watson HealthTM. which spotlights the best-performing hospitals in the U.S. based on clinical, operational and patient satisfaction metrics and data.
- SSM St. Mary's Hospital is the referral hospital for the 7 hospital SSM Wisconsin Region. Our Wisconsin Region also counts 4 additional affiliate hospitals in our network.
- Mary's and Dean Medical Group are part of SSM Health, an integrated health system that has facilities in Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, and Oklahoma.
Madison, population 252,000, consistently ranks as one of the top places in the country to live, work, go to school, play, and raise a family. In fact, Madison was recently named as the most livable mid-size city in the United States by Livability https://livability.com/best-places/top-100-best-places-to-live/2019/wi/madison The Overture Center http://www.overture.org/ in downtown Madison is a beautiful facility that offers a wide variety of entertainment, including the Madison Symphony, Madison Opera, and visiting performances.
Apply for Trauma Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly