Partnership-Track Spine Surgery | Up to 500K+ in Ancillary Income | Illinois
Highly-regarded group of 10 Orthopedic Surgeons seeks new Spine Surgery partner. Ideal candidate will be motivated to hit the ground running & take advantage of turnkey opportunity to build an extraordinarily busy practice.
- Step into established demand for 100% Spine Surgery, with all the OR time you want. Virtually zero competition for Ortho Spine (internal or external) in the region.
- Campus includes sprawling clinic, state-of-the-art ASC, urgent care, physical therapy, comprehensive imaging
- Institute is recognized as the region's clear leader in orthopedic excellence; draws from an impressive 1M+ catchment area
Incredible patient demand + outstanding reputation + efficient practice management = unmatched earning potential.
- 2-year track to Partnership; accelerated path available for highly motivated candidates
- Ownership in surgery center & ancillaries generates extremely lucrative additional income (up to 500K+ per partner annually; all partners hold equal share of ownership)
- Competitive 2-year base salary with production upside; generous signing bonus & relocation support
Southern Illinois location offers the best of both worlds: easy access to big-city amenities, without the frustration of working in an oversaturated physician market.
- Home to some of the best public and private schools in the state, and 2 public universities with medical schools & residency programs
- Cost of living 20% lower than the national average
- Outdoorsmens' paradise: Live on a lakefront property or build your dream house in a wide-open meadow Endless hunting, fishing, & boating opportunities
- Mild 4-season climate allows you to make the most of beautiful golf courses, wineries, hiking, equestrian activities, 2 local lakes, & outdoor trails all year round
- Easy drive to St. Louis, Nashville, & Chicago
For more information, please contact Katie Moeller:
Click here to schedule a call: https://calendly.com/katiemoeller
Specialty: Surgery - Orthopedic - Spine
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Partnership-Track Spine Surgery | Up to 500K+ in Ancillary Income | Illinois
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly