OBGYN Hospitalist - Medical Director
OB/GYN Hospitalist Medical Director
Coral Springs, Florida - More Than a Vacation, It's Home
- Mednax is seeking a Medical Director to lead our OB/GYN Hospitalist team at Coral Springs Medical Center in Coral Springs, FL.
- The Coral Springs Medical Center has 28 private mother/baby rooms in the new maternity tower, 3 ORs and 12 labor/delivery suites and is supported by a Level-II NICU
- Over 1700 deliveries annually with an estimated 2800 triage encounters
- The team consists of 4 OB/GYNs
- There is a team of highly trained specialists available including: MFMs, neonatologists, and full pediatric subspecialty support
- Responsibilities will include delivery attendance, OB triage, patient evaluation and management, surgical assists, fetal monitoring and ER coverage
- Our ideal candidate will have a Florida medical license
Mednax Services, Inc. is a national medical group. Over the last 40 years, through our network of over 3,500 clinicians in 39 states and Puerto Rico, we have reshaped care delivery within women's and children's specialties and subspecialties. Our clinical teams care for the unique population of high-risk pregnancies and critically ill infants and children in both hospital and ambulatory clinical settings. Over the years, clinicians practicing as part of Pediatrix™ and Obstetrix™ Medical Groups have used evidence-based tools, continuous quality initiatives, clinical research, and telemedicine to enhance patient experience, outcomes and provide high-quality, cost-effective patient care. Our nationwide team of almost 8,000 employees, including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts, work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Mednax family and help shape the future of health care. Find additional information at www.mednax.com.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for OBGYN Hospitalist - Medical Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly