Seeking Experienced BC Pulmonologist/Critical Care Medicine Physician for Wonderful Opportunity ...
The VA Northeast Ohio Healthcare System in Cleveland Ohio is seeking an experienced Board-Certified Pulmonologist & Critical Care Medicine Physician for Section Chief of Pulmonology/Critical Care Medicine Department, who demonstrates strong record of academic accomplishments commensurate with academic rank of associate or full professor, who has published works in specialty area, and grant writing, with teaching and training of fellows, residents and medical students a definite plus. Work Schedule: Full-Time, Monday – Friday, 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM, with shared call every 1:4 weeks.
- Must be a US Citizen (Non-Citizens May Be Considered)
- Must possess current active unencumbered U.S. Medical License
- Fellowship Trained & Board Certified in Pulmonology & Critical Care Medicine
- Preference for Candidates with Strong Academic Record, Grant Writing & Teaching
Located on the southern shore of Lake Erie across the U.S. maritime border with Canada, Cleveland OH has an estimated city population of 381,009 with a Greater Cleveland Metropolitan Statistical Area (Cleveland-Akron-Canton) population of 3,586,918. Designated as a “Gamma” global city by the Globalization and World Cities Research Network, the city’s major cultural institutions include the Cleveland Museum of Art, the Cleveland Museum of Natural History, the Cleveland Orchestra, Playhouse Square, and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Known as the “The Forest City” and “Emerald Necklace”, Cleveland serves as the center of the Cleveland Metroparks nature reserve system, an Olmsted-inspired extensive system of eighteen nature preserves and reservations, spanning over 23,000 acres and includes over 300 miles of walking, bicycle, and horse trails as well as numerous picnic areas, nature education centers, golf course, and countless fishing sports. Cleveland is also home to professional sports teams, the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Indians, and Cleveland Monsters.
- The VA supports a healthy work-life-family balance and robust benefits package
- Expected annual salary range of $290,000 - $320,000 depending on credentials and experience
- Annual Performance Pay Bonus up to $15,000 available
- A Recruitment/Relocation Incentive may also be considered for well-qualified candidate
- Up to $200,000 may be available thru VA’s Education Debt Reduction Program
- Paid Time Off: 26 Days’ Vacation, 13 Days Sick and 10 Federal Holidays with pay
- Medical-Dental-Vision-Life insurance plans and Flexible Health Spending Accounts available
- Federal Employees Retirement System & Thrift Savings Plan with up to 5% matching
About the VA:
The Department of Veterans Affairs offers Veterans the largest, most technologically advanced integrated health care system in the United States. We operate more than 1,400 sites of care, including 153 medical centers, 909 ambulatory and community-based outpatient clinics, 135 nursing homes, 232 Veterans centers, 47 readjustment counseling centers, and 108 comprehensive home-care programs, across all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and U.S. Territories.
For more information and to discuss your interests:
Please forward copy of your CV and Cover Letter, summarizing your background, education, training, clinical practice, credentials and interests, to Dave Aragon, VA National Healthcare Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (702) 675-5761.
Apply for Seeking Experienced BC Pulmonologist/Critical Care Medicine Physician for Wonderful Opportunity ...
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly