GoHealth Urgent Care partners with Dignity Health, the fifth-largest health system in the U.S., creating a strong network of 10 urgent care centers serving the vibrant San Francisco Bay Area. The partnership provides patients with greater access to innovative urgent care through state-of-the-art technology and unique patient access tools, such as online registration and appointment scheduling.
We're looking for a Medical Director (MD/DO) to join our team.
The San Francisco Bay area Medical Director will define and develop clinical and medical programs and procedures in GoHealth’s California Market. This person will manage a staff of clinical practitioners in urgent care clinics in the San Francisco Bay area.
The Medical Director will need to ensure medical staff is provided with support, feedback, education, training, and scheduling in order to maintain exceptional levels of efficiency, client satisfaction, and patient experience. S/he will be required to implement medical practice procedures and policies that abide by external and internal regulations and standards. S/he will collaborate with all GoHealth Urgent Care regions for best practice and high-quality initiatives.
- Board Certified in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Med-Peds required
- Minimum of two (2) years of clinical leadership / administrative experience in emergency medicine, urgent care, or related field, preferably in a major medical center or health system, required.
- Successful track record building, developing and leading high-performing medical teams; he or she must have strong analytical, management, delegation, organizational and administrative skills to develop and mentor a high performing team.
- Outstanding communication and management skills, and an ability to work collaboratively with GoHealth staff, management, health system partners, required. Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of flexibility and fluidity in managing many responsibilities, acting as a "coach" and manager while simultaneously managing multiple operational centers.
- Possesses the tenure, knowledge, and skillset necessary to bring authority to new and existing relationships, both internal and external among physicians and non-physician executives.
- Must possess recent experience in generally accepted and currently used methods and techniques.
We are Committed to Quality Care
Our Dignity Health-GoHealth Urgent Care locations have been accredited by the Urgent Care Association. The only program of its kind, this accreditation was awarded for GoHealth Urgent Care's excellence in both certification and quality and safety standards. This accomplishment signifies our continued dedication to the patients we serve.
When you join our collaborative teams, you can rest assured that your career growth and satisfaction will be handled with the same care that we put into growing our organization. Our modern facilities and innovations will help elevate the way you practice. And, you’ll have more opportunities to expand your professional experience and utilize your advanced clinical training.
If you’re a dynamic, flexible, experienced Physician who wants to take your career to the next level, we look forward to speaking with you today!
Apply for Medical Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly