Anesthesiology Opportunity in Jacksonville, FL
HCA Healthcare Anesthesia Services seeks an additional full-time Physician Anesthesiologist to join our team in Jacksonville, FL. This group will consist of 12 Physician Anesthesiologists and 27 CRNAs. Enjoy practicing in multiple specialty areas including OBGYN, trauma, obstetrics, cardiovascular, general surgery, and orthopedics, and perform regional blocks to support our robust opioid-sparing and ERAS programs.
Qualified candidates value the delivery of expert patient care, embrace the vision of a high-performing practice and demonstrate a commitment to long term professional growth.
- Must be Board Certified or Eligible with plans to sit for the boards by the American Board of Anesthesiology
Incentive / Benefits Package:
- Above average market compensation package
- Corporate stock discount purchase plan
- Relocation and CME allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice coverage, prior acts coverage will be provided as necessary
- Extensive, multi-level medical benefits package as well as dental, vision, life, short & long term disability options, and other programs offered
- HCA Healthcare’s 401 (k) retirement plan is one of the most generous plans offered by a healthcare company or large employer
About HCA Healthcare Anesthesia Services:
HCA Healthcare Anesthesia Services has entered the NE Florida market at Memorial Hospital Jacksonville. Enjoy the unparalleled stability only one of the highest ranked and largest national health care organizations in the country can provide. HCA Healthcare is the organization of choice for more than 38,000 physicians, 1,200 APRNs, 94,000 nurses, and 270,000 additional colleagues. No matter what kind of care your patients need or when they need it, you are part of an organization that can provide it.
About Memorial Hospital Jacksonville:
“Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.” Memorial Hospital Jacksonville is a 454-bed acute care hospital offering a full line of services.
- Level II Trauma Center – averages around 1800 trauma cases per year
- Approximately 18,000 total cases per year
- Average 20 sites of service daily
- Busiest ER in the area with 3 additional free-standing ERs located throughout the city
- Certified Stroke Center
- Dedicated Heart Center
- State-of-the-art Spine Center
- Memorial's Maternity Center - Special Beginnings
- Our Bariatric Center is an American Society for Metabolic & bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence designation
- First hospital is the United States to receive the Joint Commission’s Disease Specific Certification for Sepsis
- Memorial’s Breast Center is the first American College of Radiology (ACR) Breast Imaging Center of Excellence in Jacksonville – full accreditation by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC)
About Jacksonville, FL:
With a population of close to 1.5 million people, a low cost of living, high quality of life and wonderful climate, our region is one of the few places in the United States that is experiencing a growing population of young professionals. Jacksonville has been ranked as one of the best cities for relocating families. Families are able to choose from a variety of top-ranked K - 12 schools and excellent colleges and universities for their children.
Northeast Florida is known for its outdoor recreation opportunities, featuring 90 miles of beaches along the Atlantic Ocean and the majestic St. Johns River. Enjoy playing golf, playing tennis or other popular sports such as wakeboarding, surfing, waterskiing and boating.
Apply for Anesthesiology Opportunity in Jacksonville, FL
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly