OBGYN Hospitalist - Medical Director
OB/GYN Hospitalist - Medical Director
Florida - More Than a Vacation, It's Home
Mednax is seeking to add an OB/GYN Hospitalist to lead our team as Medical Director at Broward Health in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- Broward Health Medical Center has 36 private mother/baby suites and 3 deluxe Empress suites, many labor delivery rooms, ORs, in-house anesthesia and an on-site Level-III NICU
- Over 2100 deliveries annually with a 28% cesarean rate in first time mothers, and an estimated 4800 triage encounters
- The Broward Health Medical Center team consists of 9 OB/GYNs and 9 Midwives
- There is a team of highly trained specialists available including: MFMs, neonatologists, midwives, and full pediatric subspecialty support
- Responsibilities will include delivery attendance, OB triage, patient evaluation and management, surgical assists, fetal monitoring and ER coverage
- Our ideal candidate will have a Florida medical license
Mednax Services, Inc. is a national medical group. Over the last 40 years, through our network of over 3,500 clinicians in 39 states and Puerto Rico, we have reshaped care delivery within women's and children's specialties and subspecialties. Our clinical teams care for the unique population of high-risk pregnancies and critically ill infants and children in both hospital and ambulatory clinical settings.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for OBGYN Hospitalist - Medical Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly