Physiatrist - Pain management - Private practice with established Ortho Group
Physiatrist, Pain Management
Cascade Orthopaedics is an Orthopaedic/Physiatry group seeking an experienced Physiatrist to join a collegial team of 6 orthopaedic surgeons and one other Physiatrist. The ideal candidate will have interest in both outpatient Physiatry and Pain Management as well as experience performing spine injections in an ambulatory surgery center. A significant volume of electrodiagnostic work is part of the practice. This person will have excellent patient experience skills and is driven to build a successful practice while continuing to develop a supportive team in a patient-centered environment. Full partnership offered to the right candidate.
- Full-time position, mainly outpatient and procedural
- Excellent compensation potential with early partnership and ancillary ownership
- Evaluate and treat musculoskeletal issues with interventional techniques, including trigger point, ultrasound guided injections and EMG/NCS
- Perform fluoroscopic spine injections (esp. cervical and lumbar ESI, Facet, SNRB, Medial branch blocks and RFA), spinal cord stimulation
- Qualified physicians must be board certified/board eligible in PM&R and be fellowship trained in interventional spine or pain medicine.
- Candidates must be experienced with excellent diagnostic, technical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Work with a successful established Physiatrist with opportunity for near term succession and expansion.
Where You'll Work
Cascade Orthopaedic Associates – A small group 30 minutes south of Seattle. Cascade Ortho was established in 1977. We added physiatry 15 years ago. We have 2 offices, an ASC, PT, DME, PA’s.
Where You'll Live
Auburn is located within a comfortable commute of many desirable communities in the South Puget Sound region. The Pacific Northwest lifestyle provides tremendous outdoor activity from the ocean to the mountains. The Seattle Metropolitan area provides tremendous dining, professional sports, and cultural activities.
Apply for Physiatrist - Pain management - Private practice with established Ortho Group
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly