Wake Orthopaedics, a twenty-one surgeon practice in Raleigh, North Carolina is recruiting an orthopaedic surgeon to join our practice. Wake Ortho is affiliated with WakeMed Hospital, a 946-bed private, not for profit, three hospital system, including a Raleigh level one trauma center, Cary level three trauma center, and a North Raleigh hospital.
The provider’s role will consist of OR coverage for call cases from the North Raleigh Hospital, and the opportunity to build an elective practice. Provider must be proficient in fracture care.
- 21 Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Spine, Hand, Trauma, Sports, Joints, Foot & Ankle, Pediatrics
- 7 offices and 2 ortho urgent cares
- 25 Physician Assistants
- Call requirement is 7 days per month at North Raleigh hospital
- Call staffed with physician assistants
- US News & World Report Top Ten Best Places to Live
- Forbes Top Ten Best City for Business and Careers
- Forbes Top Ten Best City for Raising a Family
- Metro Population 1.39 million
Apply for Orthopaedic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly