Baylor Scott and White Health
Marble Falls, TX
Baylor Scott and White Health is seeking a full-time BE/BC General Orthopedic Surgeon for its established and rapidly growing Orthopedics practice in Marble Falls, TX, Hill Country Region. The division consists of a team of specialists including Advanced Practice Professionals to provide the most advanced and comprehensive orthopedic care in Central Texas.
- Total joint fellowship training is preferred, but not required.
- Join a collaborative and friendly working environment.
- Work with like-minded professionals in a fully integrated health system and the largest multi-specialty practice in Texas.
- Generous benefits include outstanding compensation and an amazing retirement plan.
- Gorgeous resort community with miles of lakes and trails in the spectacular Hill Country.
- Lake Travis school district available with 30 min. commute to Austin
About Marble Falls:
Marble Falls is nestled in the heart of the beautiful Central Texas Hill Country region, and is about 60 miles northwest of Austin and 85 miles north of San Antonio. It is home to various outdoor activities with five lakes nearby, several wineries, great shopping, and parks where you can enjoy boating, camping, and fishing.
The largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas, Baylor Scott and White Health was born from the 2013 combination of Baylor Health Care System and Scott and White Healthcare. Known for exceptional patient care for more than a century, Baylor Scott and White Health includes 48 hospitals, more than 1,027 patient access points, 9,600 affiliated physicians, 48,000+ employees and the Baylor Scott and White health plan.
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly