Seeking a Board Certified / Board Eligible Physician Partner in Neurosurgery
Join Georgia s largest physician-owned multispecialty clinic. Physician-led and patient focused for over 100 years.
Harbin Clinic Neurosurgery:
- Established Neurosurgery Practice
- Intracranial & Spine Procedures
- Comprehensive Musculoskeletal Team
- 2 Local Hospitals with O-ARM Imaging Systems
- 1 Joint Commission Certified Spine Center
- Q4 Call
- Hospital Call Compensation
- 600,000+ Patient Population
- Competitive Compensation
- Bonus Potential
- Partnership Track
Rome & Northwest GA
Harbin Clinic offers physicians and their families the professional opportunities of a progressive practice with the quality of life unmatched in crowded urban environments. Just 90 minutes north of Atlanta, Rome is a medical hub for the entire region.
Consistently recognized in the press as one of the best small towns in America, Rome offers a vibrant downtown, diverse cultural offerings, excellent education and numerous recreational choices.
For consideration or to learn more about Harbin Clinic, contact Harbin Clinic Physician Services:
762.235.1027 / Fax: 706.235.3104
Apply for Neurosurgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly